Estimated Reading Time: <1
Protesters demanding the reformation of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad have besieged the force headquarters, Abuja.
The #EndSARS campaigners sat on the Shehu Shagari Way, shouting ‘EndSARS,’ while paralysing vehicular traffic.
They also wielded placards with the same inscription.
The protesters poured red paint on the road to illustrate the killings and bloodshed by SARS operatives, many of whom have been indicted for rights violations, including extra-judicial killings, extortion, illegal detention and other misconduct.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki express concern over the silence of “leaders” over tensions in Ondo and Oyo
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents