Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested 10 suspects for alleged involvement in internet fraud.
The suspects were arrested at Ajinde Road, Akala-Expressway, Ibadan in the early hours of Friday by men of the Commission from the Ibadan Zonal Office.
According to the anti-graft commission, their arrest followed credible intelligence and many weeks of surveillance on the location.
A statement signed by the commission’s zonal head of media and publicity, Wilson Uwujaren revealed that many fraudulent documents were recovered from the suspects at the point of the arrest.
They will be charged to court as soon as investigations are completed.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children