Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Cross River State Governor, Senator Ben Ayade, has announced the appointment of 18 new Special Assistants on religious matters.
The announcement was contained in a press release made available today, Friday, 28/09/2020, and signed by Mr. Christian Ita, Chief Press Secretary, and Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the Governor.
The list obtained by NewsWireNGR and with reference number “GO/Press/012/Vol.I/219” contained the names of some popular priests and clergies in the state, with each aide superintending over a local government area.
With the latest announcement, more than 1,000 aides have been appointed by the governor in 2020
In a related development, the Governor has also reconstituted the Cross River State Pilgrimage Board.
In a letter seen by our correspondent and signed by Mr. Christian Ita, the Governor announced the appointment of 9 persons into the board, with their appointment starting immediately.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Violence in Kwara: Governor imposes fresh curfews in Offa, Erin-Ile
- Drug lords responsible for funding terrorism in Nigeria – Senate President
- Police arrest man who stabbed wife to death
- I can count 187 times President Buhari has said he will end banditry without results – Fayose
- ‘Amotekun will be deployed to protect COVID-19 vaccines in Ogun’ says Governor Dapo Abiodun
- Shortly after the release of school girls, terrorists abduct over 60 – burn Zamfara town
- Ogun State deputy speaker impeached over thuggery allegations
- Federal Government says States that have not met the criteria for vaccine safety will not get doses
- Just in: Buhari, Osinbajo to be publicly vaccinated on Saturday
- Jangebe schoolgirls: Reunion turns violent as security operatives shoot protesters