Estimated Reading Time: <1
An electronic shop in Lokoja, the Kogi State capital was razed in a midnight fire.
Last nights fire, comes barely 48 hours after a petrol tanker accident that killed no fewer than 28 people in Lokoja.
Multiple sources tell NewsWireNGR, the midnight fire started from a power surge.
Mr Nosa Okunbor, Head, Public Affairs, LASEMA said that the cause of the fire remained unknown.
Okunbor said that the fire was combated head-on by firefighters from the LASEMA Response Unit and the Federal Fire Services.
More details to follow…
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- CCTV was dismantled to cover the massacre of young peaceful, #EndSARS protesters by the military
- #EndSARS: NECO reschedules SSCE papers again
- Lekki Toll Gate Killings: Yemi Osinbajo speak on shootings
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: The Nigerian state has turned on its people #EndSARS
- IGP orders withdrawal of policemen attached to VIPs across Nigeria
- Protesters set APC secretariat ablaze, attack Chairman’s House
- Olusegun Obasanjo wants Buhari to restrain the military from killing #EndSARS protesters
- Prof Wole Soyinka says Buhari acted in an “authoritarian manner” by deploying soldiers on #EndSARS protesters
- Nigerian civil society situation Room “alarmed by the brutal, despicable killing of #EndSARS protesters”
- Just In: European Union wants justice for #EndSars protesters killed