Estimated Reading Time: <1
An electronic shop in Lokoja, the Kogi State capital was razed in a midnight fire.
Last nights fire, comes barely 48 hours after a petrol tanker accident that killed no fewer than 28 people in Lokoja.
Multiple sources tell NewsWireNGR, the midnight fire started from a power surge.
Mr Nosa Okunbor, Head, Public Affairs, LASEMA said that the cause of the fire remained unknown.
Okunbor said that the fire was combated head-on by firefighters from the LASEMA Response Unit and the Federal Fire Services.
More details to follow…
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Federal Airport Authority won’t shut down Kaduna Airport after attack —MD
- Just In: Presidency clarifies fire outbreak in Aso Rock
- COVID-19: Lagos shuts-down 11 facilities for violating protocols
- Herdsmen kill two farmers in Ekiti – Governor Fayemi says “This is one killing too many”
- Buhari marks International Women’s day by unveiling a list of female appointees
- Just In: Queen Elizabeth is to address the nation in a televised speech at 5pm today
- “He is carrying on as normal,” – Presidency tells Nigerians, Buhari has no side effects after Covid-19 Vaccine
- Breaking: Supreme Court Justice, Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta Dies in his sleep
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi