Estimated Reading Time:
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, caucus in the House of Representatives, on Thursday, met with former President Goodluck Jonathan.
Jonathan announced the meeting on his verified Twitter handle, @GEJonathan, at 5.10pm.
The ex-President tweeted, “This afternoon, I had an audience with members of the @OfficialPDPNig Caucus in the House of Representatives, led by their leader, Honourable Kingsley Chinda, who paid me a courtesy call in my office.”
Details of what transpired during the meeting was not known as at press time.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PDP Lawmakers meet former President Jonathan and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
- Senate says Nigeria needs N400Billion annually for road maintenance
- Former Governor, Donald Duke says insurgents get their weapons from security operatives
- US President-elect Joe Biden announces all-female senior press team
- PDP Condemns the beheading of farmers in Zabarmari, Borno state by Boko Haram terrorists
- Here’s why Nigerians are to pay N4,000 monthly – Presidency
- Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe, spends at least three days in his state
- Update: 110 civilians were killed by Boko Haram in the attack on a rice field in Borno State
- I’ve realized my mistakes: – Senator representing Borno, Ali Ndume, now knows the value of Ex-President Godluck Jonathan
- Breaking: Nigeria’s national electricity grid has collapsed
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped