Estimated Reading Time: <1
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, caucus in the House of Representatives, on Thursday, met with former President Goodluck Jonathan.
Jonathan announced the meeting on his verified Twitter handle, @GEJonathan, at 5.10pm.
The ex-President tweeted, “This afternoon, I had an audience with members of the @OfficialPDPNig Caucus in the House of Representatives, led by their leader, Honourable Kingsley Chinda, who paid me a courtesy call in my office.”
Details of what transpired during the meeting was not known as at press time.
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government