Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Nigerian Government has modified the nationwide curfew hours.
It will now begin from 12pm till 4am, instead of 10pm till 4am.
Dr Sani Aliyu, National Coordinator of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, disclosed this on Thursday.
The government had on May 4, 2020 imposed a nationwide curfew from 6pm to 8am. It later reviewed the timing to between 10pm and 4am.
“I will first of all start with general movement. We are modifying the curfew to commence from 12 midnight to 4am nationwide, effective from 12:00am today.
“This does not apply to people on essential services and international travellers that might be returning from abroad.”
- Laycon wins Big Brother Naija Season 5
- Convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo