Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Petroleum Products Marketing Company (PPMC) has increased the price of petrol from N138.62 per litre to N151.56 per litre.
The PPMC, which is a subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), announced the new price in a memo to industry stakeholders.
”Please be informed that a new product price adjustment has been effected on our payment platform,” it said.
”To this end the price of premium motor spirit (PMS) is now one hundred and fifty one naira, fifty six kobo (N151.56) per litre.
”This is effective 2nd September, 2o2o.”
- Ndoma-Egba tells hoodlums who broke into his house to return the robes of his late father who was a judge
- Lagos lawmaker says most young Nigerians are high on drugs in reaction to #EndSARS protest
- Cross River primary health care boss decries destruction of health centers
- Nigeria will ensure Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala emerges WTO DG; Federal Government vows
- Lagos Lawmaker says hoodlums hijacked #EndSARS protests because protesters gave them food
- Buhari says Nigeria’s economy too fragile for COVID-19 lockdown
- CBN releases guidelines for N75 billion youth investment fund
- #EndSARS: Did the Nigerian Government kill its citizens and tried to erase all the evidence?
- Former spokesman says Army used blank bullets in Lekki shooting; faults Amnesty International report
- Lagos schools to reopen November 2