Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Petroleum Products Marketing Company (PPMC) has increased the price of petrol from N138.62 per litre to N151.56 per litre.
The PPMC, which is a subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), announced the new price in a memo to industry stakeholders.
”Please be informed that a new product price adjustment has been effected on our payment platform,” it said.
”To this end the price of premium motor spirit (PMS) is now one hundred and fifty one naira, fifty six kobo (N151.56) per litre.
”This is effective 2nd September, 2o2o.”
- Breaking: APC pulls out of ongoing local government polls in Delta
- CBN Introduce incentives to diaspora remittances: Beneficiaries to get N5 for every USD received
- Breaking: In Kaduna, Gunmen storm Federal Airport Authority quarters, abduct staff, family members
- Buhari and Osinbajo get Vaccinated against COVID-19, when will poor Nigerians get theirs?
- “I won’t take any vaccine” – Governor Yahaya Bello has said Kogi state people are not “guinea pigs”
- I tested positive for COVID-19 – Obasanjo
- Singer, Simi says female entertainers are constantly pitted against each other – she explains the difficulties
- Lagos State Government announces 3 months partial closure of Marine bridge
- WAEC cancels Literature-in English exams; candidates to rewrite papers March 11
- “They took away about 470 cows and cattle” killed 15 persons – Eyewitness accounts after gunmen storm Sokoto