Estimated Reading Time: <1
A vehicle laden with gas cylinders has exploded at Fagba, Iju Ishaga area of Lagos State today.
The incident was said to have occurred late evening of August 31st 2020. According to eye witness report, the vehicle gutted fire, and the cylinders immediately exploded afterwards.
The incident has caused heavy traffic gridlock in the area, and motorists are currently employing alternate routes.
However, there are no casualties as at the filing of this report, there had been no official word from the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency.
- Electricity: Power sub-stations in Oyo and Ogun States to be completed with N124.2 million – FG
- Federal Executive Council approves N995 Million for road projects
- Governor Seyi Makinde deploys 200 Amotekun operatives in Ibarapa
- House of Representatives promises to pass PIB by April
- Lagos State Government restricts trucks, articulated vehicles movement to 9pm-6am daily
- Tinubu is afraid to speak on herdsmen crisis because of his presidential ambition says Afenifere Chieftain, Adebanjo
- FEC meeting: Cabinet members observe a minute silence in honour of late ministers
- COVID-19: Yabatech shuts down hostel and medical centre after college director dies
- Nigerian education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- MURIC: Yoruba’s must Unite to gain power in 2023