Estimated Reading Time: 1
The National Central Working Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has appointed the Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, as Chairman of the campaign committee for the October 10 governorship election in Ondo State.
According to the 145-member list, released by the PDP, Bello Matawallen Maradaun is Deputy Chairman while Abdullahi Maibasira is the secretary.
Other members of the committee include serving and past governors, serving and past members of the National Assembly as well as ambassadors.
Also listed are former Ondo Deputy Governor, Omolade Oluwateru; former governorship aspirants, Eddy Olafeso and Boluwaji Kunlere; as well as immediate past chairman of the PDP in Ondo state, Clement Faboyede.
The party’s National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, said the committee will be inaugurated on Friday at the PDP National Secretariat in Abuja.
- Laycon wins Big Brother Naija Season 5
- Convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo