Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, also known as Omosexy, on Saturday said she tested positive for COVID-19.
The 42-year-old actress broke the news on her Instagram handle where she told her fans that though she is getting better, she is still in isolation.
She said: “Hello all, I know most of you have been wondering where I’ve been.
“Well, I contracted COVID. I have been ill, in Isolation and now getting better.”
Omotola also revealed that while in isolation, she has been reading.
Commenting on one of the touching stories she read recently – the death of Immaculate Okochu, who was crushed to death in Lagos, months to her wedding, Omotola called on Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, to take action that will stop such incidents.
“I have read the devastating news of how our youths are needlessly dying and getting crushed by trailers/containers! This is disheartening and has made my heart really troubled! This can happen to ANYONE and Enforcements can’t be taken lightly on this Gov @jidesanwoolu!!! Please do something,” she wrote.
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help
- I raped her for collecting my money and refusing me sex – Suspect confesses
- Investigation: Nigeria’s government is waging a never-ending war on public freedoms
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi