Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, also known as Omosexy, on Saturday said she tested positive for COVID-19.
The 42-year-old actress broke the news on her Instagram handle where she told her fans that though she is getting better, she is still in isolation.
She said: “Hello all, I know most of you have been wondering where I’ve been.
“Well, I contracted COVID. I have been ill, in Isolation and now getting better.”
Omotola also revealed that while in isolation, she has been reading.
Commenting on one of the touching stories she read recently – the death of Immaculate Okochu, who was crushed to death in Lagos, months to her wedding, Omotola called on Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, to take action that will stop such incidents.
“I have read the devastating news of how our youths are needlessly dying and getting crushed by trailers/containers! This is disheartening and has made my heart really troubled! This can happen to ANYONE and Enforcements can’t be taken lightly on this Gov @jidesanwoolu!!! Please do something,” she wrote.
- Buhari will on Thursday depart Abuja for Bissau
- Just In: Buhari approves construction of $1.9 billion rail line to Niger Republic
- Lagos donates 51 SUVs and eight houses to judges – second time in a year official vehicles were donated to judiciary
- 23 people, including school children, die in fuel tanker fire in Lokoja
- Just In: President Buhari has signed a long-awaited oil-reform bill?
- Buhari orders marketers of fertilisers to sell their products at N5,000 per 50kg bag
- Court says Buhari contravened law on Appointment of Judges’
- Appeal Court Hears Police Brutality on Nigerian Journalist 11 Years after
- APC says it lost the governorship election because of Adams Oshiomhole
- CBN says only account holders can deposit FX cash into domiciliary accounts – here’s why