Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, also known as Omosexy, on Saturday said she tested positive for COVID-19.
The 42-year-old actress broke the news on her Instagram handle where she told her fans that though she is getting better, she is still in isolation.
She said: “Hello all, I know most of you have been wondering where I’ve been.
“Well, I contracted COVID. I have been ill, in Isolation and now getting better.”
Omotola also revealed that while in isolation, she has been reading.
Commenting on one of the touching stories she read recently – the death of Immaculate Okochu, who was crushed to death in Lagos, months to her wedding, Omotola called on Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, to take action that will stop such incidents.
“I have read the devastating news of how our youths are needlessly dying and getting crushed by trailers/containers! This is disheartening and has made my heart really troubled! This can happen to ANYONE and Enforcements can’t be taken lightly on this Gov @jidesanwoolu!!! Please do something,” she wrote.
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states
- “Be more bothered about the billion missing” – Nigerians react as Ellen Johnson Sirleaf tweets about Hadiza Bala Usman’s probe
- “We are not second class citizens of this country” – Governor Wike and Okowa insist on Asaba resolution
- The Economist: Nigeria’s economy is stuck in a rut
- Breaking: Buhari will on Sunday depart Abuja for France
- Turkish President phones Buhari, seeks Nigeria’s support for Palestine
- Nasarawa speaker says ‘no alternative to Governor Sule in 2023’