Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ahead of Ondo state governorship election, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Eyitayo Jegede, has picked his running mate.
He is Olumide Ogunje, a 42-year-old lawyer from Irele area of Ondo state.
This is according to the list released by the Independent National Electoral Commission
Meanwhile incumbent Governor and candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Rotimi Akeredolu, a couple of days ago announced Lucky Ayedatiwa, a former representative of the state on the NDDC board as his running mate.
Ondo governorship election is billed to hold on October 10, 2020.
- FG fix price of petroleum at N138.62, an increase of N6 from its previous N132 – N133
- Tonnie Iredia, says the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has hijacked the duties of NBC DG
- Nigerian Air Force to establish operational base in Gombe
- Flood Control: FCTA demolishes over 102 houses
- Allegations of illegal activity against IGP entirely false – NPF
- After NewsWireNGR special report on Nigerian farmers, NIRSAL opens applications for access to finance
- New details emerge on the arrest of Abia lawyer allegedly detained by DSS without trial
- 100 pilots at Bristow helicopters have been fired
- Federal government develops national policy on virtual meetings
- Insecurity: President Buhari directs security operatives to re-strategise