Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ahead of Ondo state governorship election, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Eyitayo Jegede, has picked his running mate.
He is Olumide Ogunje, a 42-year-old lawyer from Irele area of Ondo state.
This is according to the list released by the Independent National Electoral Commission
Meanwhile incumbent Governor and candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Rotimi Akeredolu, a couple of days ago announced Lucky Ayedatiwa, a former representative of the state on the NDDC board as his running mate.
Ondo governorship election is billed to hold on October 10, 2020.
- INEC replaces manual voting with automated voting system
- NNPC to be commercialized in new PIB draft – Minister
- We will pass the Petroleum Industry Bill speedily says Gbajabiamila
- President Buhari says “we need a corruption-free public sector to achieve transformation”
- Amaechi left a legacy of white elephant projects says Governor Wike
- N2.67 billion school feeding funds have been diverted to private accounts; ICPC reveals
- President Buhari writes to President Xi Jinping of China
- Court awards N50 million against Senator Abbo for assault
- Nigeria’s vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has said Nigeria may break up if efforts are not made to address the cracks
- Former Delta State Governor Uduaghan returns to PDP