Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ahead of Ondo state governorship election, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Eyitayo Jegede, has picked his running mate.
He is Olumide Ogunje, a 42-year-old lawyer from Irele area of Ondo state.
This is according to the list released by the Independent National Electoral Commission
Meanwhile incumbent Governor and candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Rotimi Akeredolu, a couple of days ago announced Lucky Ayedatiwa, a former representative of the state on the NDDC board as his running mate.
Ondo governorship election is billed to hold on October 10, 2020.
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help
- I raped her for collecting my money and refusing me sex – Suspect confesses
- Investigation: Nigeria’s government is waging a never-ending war on public freedoms
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari