Estimated Reading Time: 1
Enugu State government, South East Nigeria has directed all civil servants in the state to resume work on Monday, August 3, 2020.
A statement by the Secretary to the State Government, Prof. Simon Ortuanya says Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi gave the directive on Wednesday.
The statement further advised returning civil servants to observe all Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC protocols for containment of the spread of Coronavirus disease, “including hand washing with soap, use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers, compulsory use of face shield/mask and maintaining social distancing”.
In the wake of the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic in Nigeria, the Enugu State Government had directed all its civil servants to work from their homes since March 23, 2020 as part of measures to contain the spread of the viral disease.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%