Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) on Friday handed over to the Kaduna State Police Command, the three suspects allegedly involved in the accident that led to the death of Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile on July 14.
The suspects were handed over to Edward Omosanyin by the Commander 453 NAF Base Service Group, Hadi Ahmed at the NAF Base Kaduna.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the police are expected to conduct further investigation into the incident for possible prosecution.
“It will be recalled that on July 14, 2020, at about 16:30hrs, a KIA Sorento SUV with registration number AZ 478 MKA (Kaduna) driven by
Nehemiah Adejoh knocked down Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile when she was walking along Air Marshal Ibrahim Alfa Road in Nigerian Air Force Base Kaduna.
“She was later pronounced dead by the doctor on call at the 461 Nigerian Air Force Hospital Kaduna.
“Other occupants of the vehicle at the time of the accident were Mr Igbekele Folorunsho and Mr Festus Gbayegun,” Mr Ahmed, a group captain, said.
- Estonia gets first female prime minister
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore