Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, has been re-appointed as the special assistant on tourism development by Udom Emmanuel, governor of Akwa Ibom state.
The actress took to her Instagram page on Sunday to break the news of her reappointment, conveying her gratitude to both the governor and inhabitants of the state.
“Grateful to my boss, His Excellency, Gov, Udom Emmanuel for the reappointment to serve in the tourism sector of our state. I look forward to great accomplishments in this new era,” she wrote.
“I am overwhelmed by the show of love and appreciation from all of you. As you all celebrate with me, I pray that you will be celebrated in every area of your life.
“Indeed, it is about time we the youths of this country gets included in the running of our dear country..especially as women. Despite all the odds against us. We won’t give up the good fight.
“Keep dreaming, keep praying, invest in yourself.. so when an opportunity shows up, you should be prepared. To my amazing team, the @medlinboss and all the good people of my state, Thank you.” she wrote
The actress was first appointed in 2016.
- Just In: Governor Ben Ayade gives out 54 SUVs to LG chairmen, deputies
- Breaking: Emirates airlines resumes flight Operations in Nigeria
- Here’s why the Lagos state Government is cancelling Independence day Parade
- Oba of Benin has asked the PDP not to control Godwin Obaseki
- Former Governor Ayodele Fayose says PDP must retire Olabode George
- Buhari swears in four new permanent secretaries
- Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Bill passes first reading
- Whistleblowing should include issues of Public Safety – Vice President Osinbajo tells FG
- NERC suspends electricity tariff increase for 14 days
- Trump, Biden exchange words in chaotic first presidential debate