Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, has been re-appointed as the special assistant on tourism development by Udom Emmanuel, governor of Akwa Ibom state.
The actress took to her Instagram page on Sunday to break the news of her reappointment, conveying her gratitude to both the governor and inhabitants of the state.
“Grateful to my boss, His Excellency, Gov, Udom Emmanuel for the reappointment to serve in the tourism sector of our state. I look forward to great accomplishments in this new era,” she wrote.
“I am overwhelmed by the show of love and appreciation from all of you. As you all celebrate with me, I pray that you will be celebrated in every area of your life.
“Indeed, it is about time we the youths of this country gets included in the running of our dear country..especially as women. Despite all the odds against us. We won’t give up the good fight.
“Keep dreaming, keep praying, invest in yourself.. so when an opportunity shows up, you should be prepared. To my amazing team, the @medlinboss and all the good people of my state, Thank you.” she wrote
The actress was first appointed in 2016.
- Former Minister for Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan dies
- Ebonyi Government says it will offer amnesty to repentant bandits
- Reps Committee summons NNPC, others over oil mining lease revocation
- ‘Buhari needs to speak to Nigerians; we didn’t vote for Garba Shehu or Femi Adesina’ – Dino Melaye
- I will stop being a Nigerian if Tinubu becomes President – Bode George
- Breaking: FG announce high profile Nigerians and institutions as financiers of terrorism
- “Some people are mercilessly against this country,” – Disappointed Buhari says
- Supreme court declares dissolution of Oyo Local Government Councils illegal
- Pastor Adeboye’s son to be buried on Tuesday May 11
- Abia Governor promises to rescue abducted ABSU student