Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, has been re-appointed as the special assistant on tourism development by Udom Emmanuel, governor of Akwa Ibom state.
The actress took to her Instagram page on Sunday to break the news of her reappointment, conveying her gratitude to both the governor and inhabitants of the state.
“Grateful to my boss, His Excellency, Gov, Udom Emmanuel for the reappointment to serve in the tourism sector of our state. I look forward to great accomplishments in this new era,” she wrote.
“I am overwhelmed by the show of love and appreciation from all of you. As you all celebrate with me, I pray that you will be celebrated in every area of your life.
“Indeed, it is about time we the youths of this country gets included in the running of our dear country..especially as women. Despite all the odds against us. We won’t give up the good fight.
“Keep dreaming, keep praying, invest in yourself.. so when an opportunity shows up, you should be prepared. To my amazing team, the @medlinboss and all the good people of my state, Thank you.” she wrote
The actress was first appointed in 2016.
- Alleged $620,000 bribe: Court rules against Lawan on no case submission
- FG fix price of petroleum at N138.62, an increase of N6 from its previous N132 – N133
- Tonnie Iredia, says the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has hijacked the duties of NBC DG
- Nigerian Air Force to establish operational base in Gombe
- Flood Control: FCTA demolishes over 102 houses
- Allegations of illegal activity against IGP entirely false – NPF
- After NewsWireNGR special report on Nigerian farmers, NIRSAL opens applications for access to finance
- New details emerge on the arrest of Abia lawyer allegedly detained by DSS without trial
- 100 pilots at Bristow helicopters have been fired
- Federal government develops national policy on virtual meetings