Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, has been re-appointed as the special assistant on tourism development by Udom Emmanuel, governor of Akwa Ibom state.
The actress took to her Instagram page on Sunday to break the news of her reappointment, conveying her gratitude to both the governor and inhabitants of the state.
“Grateful to my boss, His Excellency, Gov, Udom Emmanuel for the reappointment to serve in the tourism sector of our state. I look forward to great accomplishments in this new era,” she wrote.
“I am overwhelmed by the show of love and appreciation from all of you. As you all celebrate with me, I pray that you will be celebrated in every area of your life.
“Indeed, it is about time we the youths of this country gets included in the running of our dear country..especially as women. Despite all the odds against us. We won’t give up the good fight.
“Keep dreaming, keep praying, invest in yourself.. so when an opportunity shows up, you should be prepared. To my amazing team, the @medlinboss and all the good people of my state, Thank you.” she wrote
The actress was first appointed in 2016.
- Nigerian Military decimate Boko Haram camp in Borno
- Borno state Governor says south-easterners should negotiate for power rather than expect others to leave it for them
- Islamic State terrorists raid Nigeria’s military base in Marte, Borno
- ..had gone to the pharmacy to buy medicine …..How Gunmen abduct Imo State University lecturer
- Lagos Government releases work-from-home directive; Grade 14 & below to resume Feb 1
- Yoweri Museveni of Uganda wins 6th term re-election
- Rovers of Calabar to square up against 3SC in NNL season opening match
- Abia State Government gives 7 Days ultimatum to street traders in Aba
- Oyo State gets first female Police Commissioner
- Wedding Photos: Former speaker Dimeji Bankole weds Kebbi Governor’s daughter