Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nasarawa Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Dr Abdulkarim Kana, has tested positive for COVID-19.
Commissioner for health, Pharmacist Yahaya Ahmed, confirmed the incident to The Nation in a telephone interview in Lafia, the state capital.
He said: “Yes I’m aware. I can confirm that, however he is in self isolation at home and is in a stable and clear condition. We are taking care of him.”
The Attorney General is a member of the State Task Force on COVID-19.
- After 15 years, Shoprite considers ending its Nigeria operations
- In Ogun state, parents reject N25,000 COVID-19 test levy for returning students
- $125 million fraud: NNPC to take Mexican oil firm to court
- Taraba is the only state where nobody has died from COVID-19 according to NCDC data
- Breaking: Air Peace allegedly sacks most of its pilots over pay dispute
- Abia Governor sacks commissioner for transport, suspends others
- Lagos boat mishaps: Sack LASWA management, PDP asks Sanwo-Olu
- “Nigeria’s sovereignty may have been traded for foreign loans” – Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar raises alarm
- Osun Government says hotels, bars, and clubs violating COVID-19 protocol to pay N250, 000 fine
- COVID-19: Lagos state government to shut down Eti-Osa and Agidingbi isolation centres