Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Secretary to Ondo State Government, Mr Ifedayo Abegunde has resigned his appointment.
Abegunde said he would communicate his next line of action within the next 24 hours.
Reports say he would be defecting to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party soon. Abegunde is a close friend to the defected deputy governor, Hon Agboola Ajayi.
Only recently, the deputy governor of the state defected to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems