Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Secretary to Ondo State Government, Mr Ifedayo Abegunde has resigned his appointment.
Abegunde said he would communicate his next line of action within the next 24 hours.
Reports say he would be defecting to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party soon. Abegunde is a close friend to the defected deputy governor, Hon Agboola Ajayi.
Only recently, the deputy governor of the state defected to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
- After 15 years, Shoprite considers ending its Nigeria operations
- In Ogun state, parents reject N25,000 COVID-19 test levy for returning students
- $125 million fraud: NNPC to take Mexican oil firm to court
- Taraba is the only state where nobody has died from COVID-19 according to NCDC data
- Breaking: Air Peace allegedly sacks most of its pilots over pay dispute
- Abia Governor sacks commissioner for transport, suspends others
- Lagos boat mishaps: Sack LASWA management, PDP asks Sanwo-Olu
- “Nigeria’s sovereignty may have been traded for foreign loans” – Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar raises alarm
- Osun Government says hotels, bars, and clubs violating COVID-19 protocol to pay N250, 000 fine
- COVID-19: Lagos state government to shut down Eti-Osa and Agidingbi isolation centres