Estimated Reading Time: 1
Management Committee Chairman, Barkin-Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau State, Ezekiel Mandyau, is dead.
Dan Mandyau, brother of the deceased, who confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria, said the chairman died about 6pm on Thursday at the Jos University Teaching Hospital, where he was receiving treatment for pneumonia.
He explained that the deceased took ill on Monday and went to JUTH for treatment, “but his condition continued to deteriorate until he died” on Thursday evening.
He described the death of the chairman as “devastating” to the family and the people of the area.
Dan said the corpse of the chairman had been deposited at the JUTH mortuary.
- Labour unions threaten to disrupt MTN operations over alleged anti-labour practices
- Over 5 million people applied for N-Power Batch C – Sadiya Umar Farouq
- Not an all boys club anymore; meet Northern Nigeria’s only female Polo Player
- NECO has released 2020 examination timetable
- Nigerian Government may reciprocate the visa restriction imposed on its citizens by the United States, Others
- Abubakar Malami denies corruption allegations; writes to Buhari
- Covid-19: Lagos council demands fumigation fees, certificates from churches
- Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas tests positive for COVID-19
- Breaking: Federal High Court orders substituted service of disqualification suit on Ize-Iyamu
- Civil servants on levels 12, 13 have been directed to resume work