Estimated Reading Time: 1
Data released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC shows that 649 Covid-19 patients have been discharged across Nigeria being the country’s highest recoveries in one day. This brings the total number of successfully treated cases to 10,801.
The total number of confirmed Covid-19 cases in Nigeria is now 27,110 following 626 new infections recorded in 20 states.
The 626 new Covid-19 cases include Lagos-193; FCT-85; Oyo-41; Edo-38; Kwara-34; Abia-31; Ogun-29; Ondo-28; Rivers-26; Osun-21; Akwa Ibom and Delta-18 each. Others are Enugu-15; Kaduna-13; Plateau-11; Borno-8; Bauchi-7; Adamawa-5; Gombe-4 and Sokoto-1.
There are 13 new Covid-19 fatalities recorded across the country with the death toll rising to 616.
- FG fix price of petroleum at N138.62, an increase of N6 from its previous N132 – N133
- Tonnie Iredia, says the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has hijacked the duties of NBC DG
- Nigerian Air Force to establish operational base in Gombe
- Flood Control: FCTA demolishes over 102 houses
- Allegations of illegal activity against IGP entirely false – NPF
- After NewsWireNGR special report on Nigerian farmers, NIRSAL opens applications for access to finance
- New details emerge on the arrest of Abia lawyer allegedly detained by DSS without trial
- 100 pilots at Bristow helicopters have been fired
- Federal government develops national policy on virtual meetings
- Insecurity: President Buhari directs security operatives to re-strategise