Estimated Reading Time: <1
Dr. Wahab Adegbenro, the Commissioner for Health in Ondo State, has died.
The commissioner death came barely 48 hours after Governor Rotimi Akeredoulu announced through his social media handles that he tested positive to the virus.
The late Adegbenro is a native of Ilara-Mokin, in Ifedore local government area of the state.
Circumstances surrounding his death is not clear, it was gathered that the commissioner who had been sick for some days passed away early Thursday.
More details to follow…
- FG fix price of petroleum at N138.62, an increase of N6 from its previous N132 – N133
- Tonnie Iredia, says the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has hijacked the duties of NBC DG
- Nigerian Air Force to establish operational base in Gombe
- Flood Control: FCTA demolishes over 102 houses
- Allegations of illegal activity against IGP entirely false – NPF
- After NewsWireNGR special report on Nigerian farmers, NIRSAL opens applications for access to finance
- New details emerge on the arrest of Abia lawyer allegedly detained by DSS without trial
- 100 pilots at Bristow helicopters have been fired
- Federal government develops national policy on virtual meetings
- Insecurity: President Buhari directs security operatives to re-strategise