Estimated Reading Time: <1
Afro-fusion artiste, Burna Boy on Sunday won the BET Awards for Best International Act.
The BET Awards celebrates achievements in entertainment and honors music, sports, television, and movies.
Nigerian popstar, Rema, was also nominated in the Best New International Act but lost to Zimbabwe’s Sha Sha.
Chris Brown won the Best Male R&B/Pop Artist and Lizzo was crowned in the female category.
- 6 days after testing positive for COVID-19, Governor Akeredolu says he has recovered
- Federal Government is set to shut the Third Mainland Bridge for six months
- Journalists barred as Magu faces panel in Aso Rock while DSS denies arrest
- DSS has said it did not arrest Mr Ibrahim Magu, EFCC acting chairman
- Fredrick Nwabufo: EFCC’s Magu ‘arrested’: When the hunter becomes the bush meat
- Governor Ganduje of Kano has said that PDP is only interested in looting Edo State Treasury
- National Assembly to hold hearing on sexual and gender based violence in Nigeria
- Anti-Corruption activist; Hamzat Lawal declines NCF invitation
- Acting Chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has been arrested by the Department of State Services.
- Kenya resumes international flight operations