Estimated Reading Time: <1
Afro-fusion artiste, Burna Boy on Sunday won the BET Awards for Best International Act.
The BET Awards celebrates achievements in entertainment and honors music, sports, television, and movies.
Nigerian popstar, Rema, was also nominated in the Best New International Act but lost to Zimbabwe’s Sha Sha.
Chris Brown won the Best Male R&B/Pop Artist and Lizzo was crowned in the female category.
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
- APC Lawmaker says water Bill is a Northern agenda to tighten the noose on the South
- European airlines are reducing fares to attract passengers and fill the planes that are still flying
- “An orchestrated sabotage” – How President Buhari described attack on Borno Governor that left scores dead
- Borno Governor speaks about ambush of his convoy that left police officers and soldiers dead
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Nigeria at 60- The colonialists never left; they are Nigerian politicians
- Demola Olarewaju joins TStv as Head of Corporate Affairs