Estimated Reading Time: <1
Afro-fusion artiste, Burna Boy on Sunday won the BET Awards for Best International Act.
The BET Awards celebrates achievements in entertainment and honors music, sports, television, and movies.
Nigerian popstar, Rema, was also nominated in the Best New International Act but lost to Zimbabwe’s Sha Sha.
Chris Brown won the Best Male R&B/Pop Artist and Lizzo was crowned in the female category.
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health