Estimated Reading Time: 1
Chief Judge of Kogi State, Justice Nasiru Ajanah, is dead.
He was aged 64.
Justice Ajanah died in an Abuja Hospital after a brief illness early Sunday morning .
Sources close to the family said the High Court judge had been sick and was taken to an undisclosed Hospital in Abuja where he was receiving treatment untill his death on Sunday.
He hailed from Okehi local government council of Kogi State. Justice Nasiru Ajanah died at the age of 64 years.
Before his appointment as Chief Judge of Kogi State, Ajana had served in different capacities. In 1994, Ajana served on the Kabba disturbance tribunal in Kogi State as Chairman.
His death comes barely a week after the death of the President of Kogi State Customary Court of Appeal, Justice Shuaib Atadoga.
- Fredrick Nwabufo: The injurious lies in Buhari’s Independence Day speech
- Protesters besiege the US embassy Abuja, demands Buhari’s resignation
- “Governance is not magic” – Babatunde Fashola says Nigerians are looking for results in the wrong place
- “It makes no sense for oil to be cheaper in Nigeria than in Saudi Arabia” – Buhari
- Just In: No fewer than 20 #RevolutionNow protesters arrested in Lagos
- Cheta Nwanze: Between the bar and the bench
- Tinubu says Lagos is an example of the success story of Nigeria
- Nigeria At 60: Let the Nigerian youth keep sleeping
- Nigeria’s diversity can be built on, to become a source of strength – CDD
- Nigeria@60: Full text of President Buhari’s Independence Anniversary Speech