Estimated Reading Time: 1
Chief Judge of Kogi State, Justice Nasiru Ajanah, is dead.
He was aged 64.
Justice Ajanah died in an Abuja Hospital after a brief illness early Sunday morning .
Sources close to the family said the High Court judge had been sick and was taken to an undisclosed Hospital in Abuja where he was receiving treatment untill his death on Sunday.
He hailed from Okehi local government council of Kogi State. Justice Nasiru Ajanah died at the age of 64 years.
Before his appointment as Chief Judge of Kogi State, Ajana had served in different capacities. In 1994, Ajana served on the Kabba disturbance tribunal in Kogi State as Chairman.
His death comes barely a week after the death of the President of Kogi State Customary Court of Appeal, Justice Shuaib Atadoga.
- Nigeria’s Dapo Olorunyomi, honoured with the International Press Freedom award
- Federal Government will pay salaries of private school teachers – NAPPS
- AGF Abubarkar Malami sues Sahara Reporters
- Just In: FG releases guidelines for schools’ resumption
- NMA wants Nigerians to avoid unnecessary visits or consultations to hospitals to minimise COVID-19 spread
- How Nigeria’s Federal Government, States, LGAs shared N7.8tr in 2019
- Magu-Gate: Prophet Omale responds to money laundering allegations, sues NAN for N1 Billion
- “Publish all tenders and all contracts” – Okonjo-Iweala said she saved billions of dollars as finance minister
- Fire guts World Trade Centre, Abuja
- Former NDDC boss Joi Nunieh accuses Niger Delta minister Akpabio of sexual harassment