Estimated Reading Time: 1
Chief Judge of Kogi State, Justice Nasiru Ajanah, is dead.
He was aged 64.
Justice Ajanah died in an Abuja Hospital after a brief illness early Sunday morning .
Sources close to the family said the High Court judge had been sick and was taken to an undisclosed Hospital in Abuja where he was receiving treatment untill his death on Sunday.
He hailed from Okehi local government council of Kogi State. Justice Nasiru Ajanah died at the age of 64 years.
Before his appointment as Chief Judge of Kogi State, Ajana had served in different capacities. In 1994, Ajana served on the Kabba disturbance tribunal in Kogi State as Chairman.
His death comes barely a week after the death of the President of Kogi State Customary Court of Appeal, Justice Shuaib Atadoga.
- After 6 days in captivity, Bauchi House of Assembly member has been released
- All Nigerians have the right to live in Oyo State – Seyi Makinde
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force