Estimated Reading Time: <1
Yobe State governor, Mai Mala Buni, has been appointed as Chairman of the All Progressives Congress Caretaker Committee and extraordinary National Convention.
This was announced on Thursday during a meeting where President Muhammadu Buhari dissolved the National Working Committee of the party.
According to a presidential aide, Bashir Ahmad, on Twitter, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, governors, National Assembly leaders and top members of the party all attended the meeting.
- 500 pioneer amotekun officers completed training with colourful passing out parade
- Covid-19: United States donates over 200 modern ventilators to Nigerian government
- Labour unions threaten to disrupt MTN operations over alleged anti-labour practices
- Over 5 million people applied for N-Power Batch C – Sadiya Umar Farouq
- Not an all boys club anymore; meet Northern Nigeria’s only female Polo Player
- NECO has released 2020 examination timetable
- Nigerian Government may reciprocate the visa restriction imposed on its citizens by the United States, Others
- Abubakar Malami denies corruption allegations; writes to Buhari
- Covid-19: Lagos council demands fumigation fees, certificates from churches
- Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas tests positive for COVID-19