Estimated Reading Time: <1
A High Court of Justice in the Ekpoma judicial division today restrained the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from excluding Governor Godwin Obaseki and the other cleared aspirants from participating in the Edo State governorship primary.
The court ordered that the PDP and the electoral umpire should not exempt any of the aspirants who have been cleared by the party from participating in the gubernatorial primary slated for the 25th June 2020.
With this decision Governor, Godwin Obaseki has been given the legal green light to participate in the gubernatorial primary.
- Ayodele Fayose allege irregularities in the recently conducted South-West Congress of the PDP, describing the exercise as a “scam”
- Buhari appoints First Lady’s biographer as Nigeria’s ambassador to UNESCO
- Lady rejects marriage proposal over insult to political father, Kwankwaso
- 24 hours after arrest, Okorocha remains in EFCC custody
- ‘It Is Not True’ Federal Government denies Obaseki’s allegation of printing N60Billion
- #SaabGate: Omojuwa accuses Ezekwesili of betrayal
- 2023: ‘The president should come from south-east’ says Osita Chidoka
- Just in: Colonel Ahmed Usman, former Military Administrator, is dead
- JAMB cancels email requirement for registration, announces new guidelines
- Zamfara First Lady appoints 20 Miyetti Allah members as special assistants