Estimated Reading Time: 1
Two top officials in the Delta State Government have tested positive to COVID-19.
The Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Olisa Ifeajika, who made this known in a statement in Asaba, named the officials as Secretary to the State Government, Mr Chiedu Ebie and Commissioner for Information, Mr Charles Aniagwu
According to the governor’s spokesperson, both officials showed mild symptoms of the virus and consequently subjected themselves to the test.
He further reveals that they are currently in isolation and are in stable condition and high spirits
Residents of the state have once again been advised to strictly adhere to the COVID-19 protocols as anyone, irrespective of status, could contract the virus
- Buhari has done nothing other than make enemies for the herders – Miyetti Allah says in call for restructuring
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19