Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria has confirmed 260 new COVID-19 cases, increasing the total number of infections in the country to 12,486.
The confirmation was made by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) via its verified Twitter handle @NCDCgov, on Sunday night.
According to the NCDC, as at 11:49 pm 7th June 2020, there are 12,486 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Nigeria with 3,959 discharged and 354 deaths.
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN
- We are short of cooling facilities to store expected Covid-19 vaccines – Nigerian Institute of Medical Research