Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria has recorded 328 new cases of the COVID-19, bringing the total number of infections in the country to 11, 844.
The Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC), announced this on Friday.
According to the agency’s report, 121 of the new cases were recorded in Lagos, 70 in the FCT, and 25 in Bauchi – the statement noted that 3,969 persons have been discharged so far.
Here’s the breakdown…
“328 new cases of #COVID19; Lagos-121 FCT-70 Bauchi-25 Rivers-18 Oyo-16 Kaduna-15 Gombe-14 Edo-13 Ogun-13 Jigawa-8 Enugu-6 Kano-5 Osun-2 Ondo-2 11844 cases of #COVID19Nigeria Discharged: 3696 Deaths: 333″…
- Kwara Governor invites EFCC to probe Kwara LG funds
- Over 200 Lagos doctors have been infected with COVID-19 – Medical Guild
- Decapitated, dismembered body of Gokada CEO found in NYC apartment
- Nigeria’s first female combat helicopter pilot has died
- Enugu airport will reopen August 30
- Goodluck Jonathan appointed ECOWAS apecial envoy to Mali
- Lagos lawmakers directed to undergo COVID-19 test
- American woman rescued after being held by Nigerian facebook lover for more than a year
- House propose 5-year ban from partisan politics for ex-electoral officials
- National Assembly will engage security agencies to prevent killings in Kaduna – Lawan