Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA ) on Monday announced the reduction of the pump price of the Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) to N121.50 from N123 per litre.
According to its guidelines price for the month of June 2020, the ex-depot price band is now N100. 13 and N108. 13 per litre while ex-depot for collection is N108. 78 and N111.78 per litre.
In a memo titled “A.4/9/017/C.2/IV/701 31“, the agency urged all marketers to operatensure within the indicative prices.
The PPPPRA said: “Please recall the recently approved pricing regime which became effective 19th March 2020 and the provision for the establishment of a monthly price band within which Petroleum Marketers are expected to sell PMS at the retail stations.
” After a review of the prevailing market fundamentals in the month of May and considering Marketers’ realistic operating costs, as much as practicable, we wish to advise of a new PMS guiding pump mice with corresponding Ex-Depot price for the month of June, 2020, as follows:
“Price Band: N121. 50 N123. 50/Litre Ex-Depocorresponding. 13 N104. 13/Litre Ex-Depot for Collection: N109. 78 N1 1 1. 78/Litre.”
- NFF cancels 2019/2020 league season
- Just In: Ibrahim Magu asks IGP for bail
- NEMA warns of flood in 102 local government areas in Nigeria
- “Nigeria’s crude oil production quota has been reduced” – Read Buhari’s complete speech at signing of revised 2020 Appropriation Bill
- Ondo Chief Justice rejects House of Assembly’s move to impeach deputy Governor
- Minister, Godswill Akpabio denies collecting N500m NDDC projects
- Kiki Osinbajo responds to allegations of N800m property ownership
- Breaking: APC Chairman resigns in Ondo, joins PDP
- Buhari appoints Mohammed Umar as acting chairman of the EFCC
- President Buhari signs revised N10.8trn 2020 budget into law