Estimated Reading Time: <1
Two-hundred and sixty-eight Nigerians have returned to the country from China.
They arrived at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, on Saturday, May 30, 2020.
According to the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, all the returnees will be put on the 14-day quarantine stipulated by Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC).
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account
- Katsina spent N30 Million on amnesty for repentant bandits