Estimated Reading Time: 1
Coronavirus cases in Nigeria increased further on Sunday with 313 cases reported by the country.
The new cases, confirmed by specialist agency the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control on Twitter took the country’s total infections to 7,389 out of which 2,263 have been discharged with 226 losing their lives.
Here’s a summary of what the NCDC tweeted, “313 new cases of #COVID19; 148-Lagos 36-FCT 27-Rivers 19-Edo 13-Kano 12-Ogun 11-Ebonyi 8-Nasarawa 8-Delta 7-Oyo 6- Plateau 5-Kaduna 4-Kwara 3-Akwa Ibom 3-Bayelsa 2-Niger 1-Anambra 7839 cases of #COVID19 in Nigeria Discharged: 2263 Deaths: 226″…
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://www.paystack.com/paynewswirengr
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19
- NCDC certifies Kwara for COVID-19 testing
- Magu-Gate: Meet Pastor Emmanuel Omale; Prophet named in alleged money laundering report
- More trouble in Ondo as workers threaten strike over unpaid salary arrears
- Parents, Teachers association to meet with FG over cancelled WAEC
- 356 soldiers in the North-East and other theatres of operations tender resignation letters, citing “loss of interest”