Estimated Reading Time: 1
A 22-year-old Coronavirus patient receiving treatment at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, has been delivered of a set of twins.
This was contained in a statement on Tuesday by LUTH Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee, Prof Wasiu Adeyemo.
He said, “A team of LUTH doctors, anesthetists and nurses today, Tuesday 19th May, 2020, delivered the fourth expectant mother (22 years old) diagnosed with COVID-19 of a (set of) twins (3.2kg and 3.25kg for girl and boy respectively) through a Cesarean Section. The mother and babies are doing well.
“Once again, we celebrate our committed frontline staff for this achievement.
“We also appreciate the support of the Federal Government, the Lagos State Government, and the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control.”
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://www.paystack.com/paynewswirengr
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- House of representatives has withdrawn the water resources bill – here’s why
- Nigerian Senators reject Buhari’s nominee as PENCOM DG
- Nigeria’s 2020 budget has suffered a loss of over $14 billion – Senate President
- P&ID: UK Court orders release of $200 million deposit to Nigeria
- Nigeria@60: Federal Government declares October 1 Public holiday
- Buhari asks NASS for N147 billion refund for Ondo, four other states
- Convoy attack: Borno NASS members visit Zulum in Maiduguri
- ICPC should publish names of persons associated with missing school feeding funds – Minister
- Arewa Consultative Forum caution Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to watch his utterances
- 300 Rice Farmers in Cross River protest unpaid salaries