Estimated Reading Time: 1
Simeon Nwakaudu, a spokesman of Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state, is dead, he died Sunday afternoon.
Mr Nwakudu passed on at the Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH) where he was being treated for an undisclosed ailment.
He was until his death Wike’s special assistant on electronic media.
In a condolence message, Paulinus Nsirim, the state commissioner of information, quoted the governor as describing Nwakaudu as loyal and dedicated professional.
The statements, “Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has expressed shock over the sudden death of his Special Assistant on Electronic Media, Mr. Simeon Nwakaudu,”.
“He described late Nwakaudu as a loyal and dedicated professional who contributed immensely to the implementation of the The NEW Rivers Vision.
“The governor on behalf of his family, the government and good people of the State condoled with the bereaved family. He prayed God to grant them the fortitude to bear the great loss.”
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://paystack.com/paynewswirengr
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR.
- Breaking: Drama as Lagos state judicial panel of inquiry members arrive military hospital Ikoyi #EndSARS
- Olabode George says AlphaBeta earns around N7.5bn ($19 million) monthly
- In Zamfara, 21 killed by bandits
- Protesters killed 22 officers, destroyed 205 Stations – Nigerian Police lie about #EndSARS
- Ndoma-Egba tells hoodlums who broke into his house to return the robes of his late father who was a judge
- Lagos lawmaker says most young Nigerians are high on drugs in reaction to #EndSARS protest
- Cross River primary health care boss decries destruction of health centers
- Nigeria will ensure Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala emerges WTO DG; Federal Government vows
- Lagos Lawmaker says hoodlums hijacked #EndSARS protests because protesters gave them food
- Buhari says Nigeria’s economy too fragile for COVID-19 lockdown