Estimated Reading Time: 1
International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation, (IBFD) has appointed Nigeria’s Dr Oby Ezekwesili to its board of trustees.
Dr Ezekwesili wrote on twitter confirming the appointment, “Yes, I am delighted to join the Board of Trustees of the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation.”.
The appointment took effect from 1 April.
IBFD is the world’s foremost authority on cross-border taxation and offers high quality information and education on International Tax.
“Never has the matter of Taxation become more relevant to our continent,” the former Education Minister wrote.
As member of the Board of Trustees, Ezekwesili will contribute to the oversight of IBFD’s expansion in developing economies.
She is expected to bring on board a wealth of knowledge and experience in international organisations and capacity building.
CEO of IBFD Jan Maarten Slagter said about Ezekwesili’s appointment: “IBFD is delighted that Dr Ezekwesili has joined our Board of Trustees and expect that her unique perspective and contribution will be enormously beneficial, in particular to the work that we do in developing economies.
To continue telling under-reported stories, we need your support for the work we do, donate to https://paystack.com/pay
Also, kindly donate to the work we do using this interim PAYPAL ID https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR.
- President Buhari reconstitutes NNPC board
- We have worked hard for our COVID-19 free status- Cross River Govt
- Nigeria has failed to bring justice for mass atrocities committed during the Biafran war
- Six Airforce personnel jailed over Alex Badeh’s killing
- Former GMD of NNPC, Maikanti Baru is dead
- Obiano signs COVID-19 Prevention Bill into law
- APC accuses Bauchi Governor of starving state assembly of funds
- NCDC receives 50,000 medical face masks from Taiwan
- Nigeria confirms 387 new Coronavirus cases, totalling 9,302
- Buhari says post-coronavirus, an opportunity for Africa to look within, explore manufacturing potentials