Estimated Reading Time: <1
The headquarters of the Corporate Affairs Commission located in Maitama, Abuja, has been gutted by fire.
The fire is said to have engulfed the last floor of the seven storey building, destroying valuables and other items.
Firefighters are said to have arrived the scene to put out the inferno, though the cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained as at the time of filling this report.
NewsWireNGR recalls that it was the Accountant General’s office in Abuja that was gutted by fire..
- COVID-19: Kano Governor orders ease of lockdown
- President Buhari suspends NSITF MD, four directors
- ‘I am not part of the National Consultative Front’ — Agbakoba denies new political movement
- Retirees in Osun protest non-payment of entitlements since 2015
- AfDB panel to review report on Adesina
- Nigeria stock market may end 2020 in red – Uwaleke
- Nigerian Labour Congress rejects new fuel price
- Buhari gives marching orders for revenue drive
- Just In: Ondo Commissioner for Health, Dr Wahab Adegbenro dies
- High Court dismisses suit against Adams Oshiomhole