Estimated Reading Time: <1
The headquarters of the Corporate Affairs Commission located in Maitama, Abuja, has been gutted by fire.
The fire is said to have engulfed the last floor of the seven storey building, destroying valuables and other items.
Firefighters are said to have arrived the scene to put out the inferno, though the cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained as at the time of filling this report.
NewsWireNGR recalls that it was the Accountant General’s office in Abuja that was gutted by fire..
- Zamfara government tells clerics to persuade bandits to surrender arms
- Buhari orders MDAs, others to grant access to FIRS for tax collection
- Nigerian Railway launches N900 Million e-ticketing platform
- Blasphemy: Court acquits teenage boy sentenced to jail in Kano
- NIN is now compulsory for JAMB registration – Minister
- Nigeria’s education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- FG reappoints Usman as NPA Managing Director, names board for TCN
- Kano Governor Ganduje says Coronavirus test will be mandatory for anyone wishing to enter Kano State
- N6 million debt: Kaduna distribution board cuts off Electricity at the home of late Shehu Shagari
- Restructuring is not enough; we must change the constitution says Goodluck Jonathan