Estimated Reading Time: <1
Coronavirus has killed another person in Lagos, bringing the total number of deaths from the pandemic in the state to seven.
Announcing the demise of the patient on Wednesday on Twitter, the Ministry of Health in the state said, “One COVID-19 death was recorded. This brings to seven the number of COVID-19 related deaths in Lagos State.”
Commissioner for Health in the state, Prof Akin Abayomi, identified the victim as a 63-year-old male with no history of travel or contact with any confirmed case.
- Court upturns deregistration of 22 political parties by INEC
- JAMB moves 2020 UTME screening into tertiary institutions to September 7
- Insecurity: Buhari says the government is doing its best but lack of resources has become a problem
- Sharia court in Kano sentences singer to death for blasphemy against Prophet Mohammed
- Hope Uzodimma, governor of Imo state, petitions NJC and attorney-general over the tag “supreme court governor”
- Insecurity: Buhari meets with North-East governors, security chiefs
- Agboola is desperate to be Governor says PDP
- Petroleum tanker drivers begin strike
- Katsina government warns civil servants against “improper use of social media”
- All roads and bridges in Apapa will be completed in October says Sanwo-Olu