Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Consular-General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in New York, Ben Okoye has announced the death of 3 Nigerians who died of Coronavirus in the United States of America.
A statement made available to the media on Sunday says the first victim is Laila Abubaka Ali who was 60 years old from Kano State.
She died on Wednesday, March 25 while receiving treatment at the Lincoln Hospital Bronx, New York.
The second victim is 25-year old Bassy Offiong. A final year Chemical Engineering student in the Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo .
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children