Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Consular-General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in New York, Ben Okoye has announced the death of 3 Nigerians who died of Coronavirus in the United States of America.
A statement made available to the media on Sunday says the first victim is Laila Abubaka Ali who was 60 years old from Kano State.
She died on Wednesday, March 25 while receiving treatment at the Lincoln Hospital Bronx, New York.
The second victim is 25-year old Bassy Offiong. A final year Chemical Engineering student in the Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo .
- APC Suspension: ‘A joke taken too far’ says Fayemi
- Auschwitz museum director begs Buhari for 13 year old boy jailed for blasphemy
- Tiv/Jukun conflict: Governor Ishaku urges fleeing communities to return home
- Obaseki says it will be immoral to return to APC, after meeting with Buhari
- Fact Check: Did Obasanjo really inherit $3 billion in foreign reserves?
- Lagos, Oyo, Kogi, Osun and Ekiti top list of states technically insolvent – Report
- APC Suspends Governor Kayode Fayemi for anti-party activities
- Insecurity: We should speak the truth about things we haven’t gotten right says Gbajabiamila
- The Nigerian Navy launches first purpose built hydrographic survey vessel
- INVESTIGATION: Ticketing Corruption by Railway Staff, Soldiers, Policemen Derailing Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project #TheTrainHasDerailed