Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Consular-General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in New York, Ben Okoye has announced the death of 3 Nigerians who died of Coronavirus in the United States of America.
A statement made available to the media on Sunday says the first victim is Laila Abubaka Ali who was 60 years old from Kano State.
She died on Wednesday, March 25 while receiving treatment at the Lincoln Hospital Bronx, New York.
The second victim is 25-year old Bassy Offiong. A final year Chemical Engineering student in the Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo .
- President Buhari reconstitutes NNPC board
- We have worked hard for our COVID-19 free status- Cross River Govt
- Nigeria has failed to bring justice for mass atrocities committed during the Biafran war
- Six Airforce personnel jailed over Alex Badeh’s killing
- Former GMD of NNPC, Maikanti Baru is dead
- Obiano signs COVID-19 Prevention Bill into law
- APC accuses Bauchi Governor of starving state assembly of funds
- NCDC receives 50,000 medical face masks from Taiwan
- Nigeria confirms 387 new Coronavirus cases, totalling 9,302
- Buhari says post-coronavirus, an opportunity for Africa to look within, explore manufacturing potentials