Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigeria, through its Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), has announced 10 new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) bringing the total number to 224.
The new cases include six in Lagos State, two in Edo State and another two at the Federal Capital Territory (FCT.
The number of deaths have also increased to five. “Ten new cases of #COVID19 have been reported in Nigeria: 6 in Lagos, 2 in FCT and 2 in Edo. As at 11:15 am 5th April there are 224 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria.
Twenty-seven have been discharged with five deaths. “As at 11:15am 5th April, there are 224 confirmed cases 27 discharged 5 deaths For a breakdown of cases by states- http://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng Lagos- 115 FCT- 45 Osun- 20 Oyo- 9 Akwa Ibom- 5 Ogun- 4 Edo- 9 Kaduna- 4 Bauchi- 6 Enugu- 2 Ekiti- 2 Rivers-1 Benue- 1 Ondo- 1,” NCDC tweeted.
- Two Chinese miners abducted in Ebonyi
- B/Haram: Top commanders, logistic routes destroyed but attacks on soft targets persist – Army
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing and decontamination for budget ministries
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists
- Just In: Police arrests 25-year-old Wasiu Bankole for allegedly raping a 70-year-old woman
- Innovation in Times of Crisis: How a Nigerian Inventor is taking the lead
- Senate queries CBN over ‘missing’ $3.3 billion
- Nassarawa to get N8.1bn for the construction of multipurpose dam from FG
- Nigerian Airforce records first all-female crew on operational ISR mission
- Civil Society groups in Nigeria call for a state of emergency on SGBV in Nigeria.