Estimated Reading Time: <1
Twelve new cases of coronavirus have been reported in Nigeria.
According to the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, the recent cases are nine in Osun, two in Edo and one in Ekiti State So far, there are 151 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria.
Nine have been discharged with two deaths recorded.
- B/Haram: Top commanders, logistic routes destroyed but attacks on soft targets persist – Army
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing and decontamination for budget ministries
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists
- Just In: Police arrests 25-year-old Wasiu Bankole for allegedly raping a 70-year-old woman
- Innovation in Times of Crisis: How a Nigerian Inventor is taking the lead
- Senate queries CBN over ‘missing’ $3.3 billion
- Nassarawa to get N8.1bn for the construction of multipurpose dam from FG
- Nigerian Airforce records first all-female crew on operational ISR mission
- Civil Society groups in Nigeria call for a state of emergency on SGBV in Nigeria.
- Lagos State Government to reverse Land Use Charge