Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Federal Capital Territory Authority, FCTA, Enforcement team arrests self-styled General Overseer of Jesus Reign Family church located at Apo, Pastor U U Uden for violating ban on places on worship.
Despite the presence of the team led by Mr Ikharo Attach, he continued the service to the end while the team waited to avoid confrontation.
He was thereafter arrested and handed over to the FCT police command headquarters at Garki.
Meanwhile, the authorities also Shut-down H-Medix pharmacy at Wuse 2 , close to Old Amingo plaza due to lack of thermometer and other safety items at the entrance to ensure safety of Customers and staff.
Sadly, These items are what they even sell. The pharmacy would very likely be reopened soon as the management is rushing to meet the requirements of the FCT administration.
- Breaking: NNPC raises alarm over contaminated diesel offered across Nigeria
- Going Green; Nigeria and sustainable architecture
- Gov Yahaya Bello lifts lockdown in Kabba-Bunu, insists Kogi Is COVID-19 free
- Nigerians should emulate President Buhari – Presidency
- Atiku commends removal of fuel subsidy, laments time wasted
- Buhari extends NCC boss, Danbatta’s tenure
- Police arrest Abuja lawyer defending women in a sexual assault case amidst national protest against sexual violence
- Appeal Court rules in favour of Audu Maikori, awards 10.5M in damages
- 3 Brothers Arrested For The Kidnap & Murder Of a 55 Year Old Mother In Abuja
- Covid-19: Kano commences house to house testing