Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria has recorded eleven new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19), raising the toll from 70 to 81.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) disclosed this in a tweet early Saturday morning.
In its daily update, the centre said three cases of the virus were recorded in the federal capital territory (FCT) while two were recorded in Oyo.
- B/Haram: Top commanders, logistic routes destroyed but attacks on soft targets persist – Army
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing and decontamination for budget ministries
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists
- Just In: Police arrests 25-year-old Wasiu Bankole for allegedly raping a 70-year-old woman
- Innovation in Times of Crisis: How a Nigerian Inventor is taking the lead
- Senate queries CBN over ‘missing’ $3.3 billion
- Nassarawa to get N8.1bn for the construction of multipurpose dam from FG
- Nigerian Airforce records first all-female crew on operational ISR mission
- Civil Society groups in Nigeria call for a state of emergency on SGBV in Nigeria.
- Lagos State Government to reverse Land Use Charge