Estimated Reading Time: <1
Intensive fumigation of the State House has begun according to Punch Newspaper reports. – This is coming after the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Abba Kyari along with 3 of his staff tested positive to COVID 19.
Fumigation experts arrived at the Villa about 9.30 am to commence the exercise, which a source said would cover all the offices at the Presidential Villa.
Findings indicated that as of 11.15 am, the experts were already in the main building housing the office of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), the floors, corridors, and major pathways.
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English
- President Buhari reconstitutes NNPC board