Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Edo State Governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki, has gone into self-isolation.
In a statement, Special Adviser to the Governor on Media and Communication Strategy, Mr. Crusoe Osagie, said the governor has sent his samples for testing.
Osagie said, “The governor has gone into self-isolation after the Governor of Bauchi State, Senator Bala Mohammed and Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, tested positive for coronavirus.
“The governor had met Senator Mohammed at the Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) and National Economic Council (NEC) meetings. He also visited Mr. Kyari.”
He said although Obaseki is not showing any symptoms of the virus, he has taken the necessary precaution to self-isolate to protect people that may otherwise come in contact with him.
- “That is the trump card that I will not reveal” – Chief of Defense Staff, General Lucky Irabor talks tough
- Repentant Boko Haram members return to the terror group after spying on security agents formation – Governor Zulum
- Nigerian soldier and his girlfriend were recently caught supplying ammunitions and military uniforms to armed bandits in Zamfara
- President Buhari decorates new Service Chiefs
- 101 suspected Boko Haram insurgents are suing Federal Government; here’s why
- I prayed Nigeria will not see peace because Buhari denied Rivers State security – Wike
- Breaking: Last minute decision as NAFDAC certifies #AstraZeneca vaccine
- Nigeria begins COVID-19 vaccinations
- Air Commodore Gabkwet appointed Airforce spokesman
- It will cost N35Billion to provide internet services to MDAs in Nigeria – Agency