Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Governor of Bauchi State, Bala Mohammed, has tested positive to coronavirus (COVID-19). The governor’s Senior Special Assistant on Media, Mukhtar Gidado, announced this in a statement on Tuesday.
The Governor had gone into a 14-day self-isolation as recommended by the Nigerian Center for Disease Control when it was revealed that he had had contact with the son of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, who tested positive to the virus on Sunday evening.
- There is no big deal in Super Eagles travelling to Benin Republic by boat – NFF President
- COVID-19: Edo State confirms receipt of vaccines from Federal Government
- Federal Government should hire mercenaries to end insurgency – Borno Governor
- Cattle and Foodstuff Dealers Association decide to end blockade
- Gunmen storm Sokoto Commissioner’s house; kidnap family members
- Foodstuff, Cattle dealers insist strike will continue
- Oyo State will not provide free land for private ranching – Seyi Makinde
- Federal Government extends tenure of network operators on NIN/SIM registration
- 2.3 million Nigerians register for COVID-19 vaccine in less than 24 hours – NPHCDA
- Terrorists abduct over 50 in Niger State