Estimated Reading Time: <1
The number of confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Nigeria has risen to 35.
The figure rose after the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) announced on Monday that five new cases had been confirmed.
According to the health agency, this is the latest update on the disease as of 9:45am on March 23, 2020.
A breakdown of the figure shows that two cases were confirmed in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and Lagos respectively, while one case was confirmed in Edo State.
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government