Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigerian Senator, Ben Murray-Bruce has lost his wife to cancer, the former Senator from Bayelsa and Nigerian businessman posted the news early Friday.
He wrote via his verified twitter handle announcing her demise, ” I’m broken. Just lost my beautiful wife to cancer. She was my best friend for 43 years and my wife for 41 years. Cancer is real, but it shouldn’t be a death sentence – awareness, and early detection and treatment are key to survival. I miss her so so much. I’m broken.”
In 2018, during his anniversary message to Evelyn, the father of four expressed his undying love for her. “Celebrating 40 years of marriage to the love of my life, my one and only wife, Mrs Evelyn Murray-Bruce. I love you to the moon and back. I have never and will never look to my right or to my left. I will always look to you as the most beautiful girl in the world. Happy Anniversary,” he wrote.
- Plateau State Chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19: Akwa Ibom has not received any financial assistance from FG – Gov Udom Emmanuel
- 24 hours after Ayade’s ‘party’ to celebrate zero COVID-19, UCTH announce 5 positive cases
- Ondo State Governor’s wife, Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, aide test positive for COVID-19
- NUJ wants Ondo Governor to declare 14 days lockdown
- Nigeria’s debt portfolio of has risen to N28.63tn
- Plateau LG chairman, Ezekiel Mandyau, is dead
- Centre for disease control discharges higher number of Covid-19 patients in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Kano Governor orders ease of lockdown
- President Buhari suspends NSITF MD, four directors