Estimated Reading Time: 1
Massive explosion rocks Lagos Sunday morning – the impact of the explosion has led to the destruction of houses in different parts of the state.
TheCable is reporting that Residents of Ijegun, Ikotun, Egbeda, Abule Ado, Okotoa, Isheri Olofin, FESTAC, Satellite Town said they were affected by the explosion.
“The roof of our building is off and a nearby school is on fire,” a FESTAC resident told. The Federal Fire Service tweeted that its men are making efforts to get information on the incident.
The cause is yet to be known but an official of the Lagos State Emergency Management Authority (LASEMA)said a pipeline exploded around Abule Ado in Amuwo Odofin local government area of the state.
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English