Estimated Reading Time: 1
Massive explosion rocks Lagos Sunday morning – the impact of the explosion has led to the destruction of houses in different parts of the state.
TheCable is reporting that Residents of Ijegun, Ikotun, Egbeda, Abule Ado, Okotoa, Isheri Olofin, FESTAC, Satellite Town said they were affected by the explosion.
“The roof of our building is off and a nearby school is on fire,” a FESTAC resident told. The Federal Fire Service tweeted that its men are making efforts to get information on the incident.
The cause is yet to be known but an official of the Lagos State Emergency Management Authority (LASEMA)said a pipeline exploded around Abule Ado in Amuwo Odofin local government area of the state.
- FG begins ‘systematic maintenance’ of Lagos bridges & drains
- 9 contractors made the shortlist for Fourth Mainland Bridge – Hamzat
- $18.34 million paid as ransom between June 2011 & March 2020: SBM looks Inside Nigeria’s Lucrative Kidnap Industry
- Allegations of corruption against the National assembly smacks of cheap blackmail – Sen Ajibola Bashiru
- Telecom firms now to pay N1 per km for Right Of Way (RoW) in Kwara
- Ebonyi to shut down some of its social media groups from June 2
- Breaking: Coronavirus cases in Nigeria exceeds 10,000
- “Your appointments will ruin Nigeria”, – Col Umar warns Buhari in open letter
- “We have lost a great member” Redeemed Church Demands #JUSTICE4UWA
- Breaking: Churches to reopen next week in A/Ibom