Estimated Reading Time: 1
Massive explosion rocks Lagos Sunday morning – the impact of the explosion has led to the destruction of houses in different parts of the state.
TheCable is reporting that Residents of Ijegun, Ikotun, Egbeda, Abule Ado, Okotoa, Isheri Olofin, FESTAC, Satellite Town said they were affected by the explosion.
“The roof of our building is off and a nearby school is on fire,” a FESTAC resident told. The Federal Fire Service tweeted that its men are making efforts to get information on the incident.
The cause is yet to be known but an official of the Lagos State Emergency Management Authority (LASEMA)said a pipeline exploded around Abule Ado in Amuwo Odofin local government area of the state.
- #EndSARS: Feminist Coalition website suffers suspected cyberattack
- APC chairman formally receives Senator found guilty of assault, into the party
- ‘Northern Nigeria is the worst place to live in this country’ – Sultan Of Sokoto laments
- Twitter Lawsuit: “We got notice for the hearing late” Adamu Garba explains absence from court
- Mahmood Yakubu asks National Assembly to pass amended electoral act before Q1 2021
- Nigeria is the third most terrorized country in the world according to Global Terrorism Index
- Argentine football legend, Diego Maradona to be buried in Buenos Aires
- Lai Mohammed says despite recession, Nigeria’s economy is improving
- Cheta Nwanze: What NDIC really needs to succeed
- ‘Gowon is a man of honour ‘ Akinwunmi Adesina insists