Estimated Reading Time: 1
A Federal High Court In Kano has set aside a ruling of the FCT High Court suspending the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole.
Justice Lewis Allagoa on Thursday ordered the police and Department of State Service (DSS) to provide security for Oshiomhole to resume in his office.
On Wednesday, Justice Danlemi Senchi, had granted an order of interim injunction stopping Oshiomhole from parading himself as the APC National Chairman.
However, hours after the ruling, Oshiomhole appealed the judgment at the Court of Appeal, Abuja Division.
The Kano high court ruling was reportedly delivered by Justice Lewis Allagoa. But it is yet unclear who filed the case or whether the court has the jurisdiction to set aside the previous ruling.
- Breaking: NNPC raises alarm over contaminated diesel offered across Nigeria
- Going Green; Nigeria and sustainable architecture
- Gov Yahaya Bello lifts lockdown in Kabba-Bunu, insists Kogi Is COVID-19 free
- Nigerians should emulate President Buhari – Presidency
- Atiku commends removal of fuel subsidy, laments time wasted
- Buhari extends NCC boss, Danbatta’s tenure
- Police arrest Abuja lawyer defending women in a sexual assault case amidst national protest against sexual violence
- Appeal Court rules in favour of Audu Maikori, awards 10.5M in damages
- 3 Brothers Arrested For The Kidnap & Murder Of a 55 Year Old Mother In Abuja
- Covid-19: Kano commences house to house testing