Estimated Reading Time: 1
A Federal High Court In Kano has set aside a ruling of the FCT High Court suspending the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole.
Justice Lewis Allagoa on Thursday ordered the police and Department of State Service (DSS) to provide security for Oshiomhole to resume in his office.
On Wednesday, Justice Danlemi Senchi, had granted an order of interim injunction stopping Oshiomhole from parading himself as the APC National Chairman.
However, hours after the ruling, Oshiomhole appealed the judgment at the Court of Appeal, Abuja Division.
The Kano high court ruling was reportedly delivered by Justice Lewis Allagoa. But it is yet unclear who filed the case or whether the court has the jurisdiction to set aside the previous ruling.
- WHO to resume chloroquine coronavirus clinical trials
- APC generated N135m from sale of forms to 6 Governorship aspirants
- FG approves reimbursement of funds expended by States in fixing Federal roads
- Court reinstates five Kano lawmakers suspended for backing dethroned Emir Sanusi
- Lawmakers to amend Labour Act to strengthen NLC
- INEC must provide face masks for voters in Edo and Ondo – Falana
- Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki arrives APC National Secretariat
- Just In: Gunmen invaded Kaduna community, killing villagers in Kajuru Local Govt
- Toyin Ojora Saraki: Let me be clear, we are failing women and girls
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence