Estimated Reading Time: <1
The police in Kaduna State say they have arrested a middle-aged man with dangerous items suspected to be Improvised Explosive Device (IED) at a Church located at Sabon Tasha area of Chikun local government area of the state.
The Command’s Public Relations Officer, DSP Yakubu Sabo, told newsmen, that the suspect, one Nathaniel Samuel was apprehended by security officials at the Living Faith Church during Sunday Church service with a bag containing explosive devices.
He disclosed that the suspect has been taken to the Command’s Criminal Investigation Department for further interrogation on what was his motive for entering the church with the bag.
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help