Estimated Reading Time: <1
Veteran Journalist and Broadcaster, Cyril Stober and wife, Elizabeth Banu also a broadcaster, have welcomed twin babies.
The Veteran broadcaster, Mr Cyril Stober married his colleague, Elizabeth Banu in 2018 in Yola, Adamawa State, Mrs Banu hometown. Both Mr Stober and Elizabeth Banu read the NTA Network news.
The two broadcasters are famed for casting the Network News and anchoring the programme, Tuesday live also on the NTA network.
Friends and colleagues of the couple were congratulating the two on social media over the birth of their children.
Mrs Laura Hassan, a newscaster at NTA network, congratulated the couple on her facebook, followed by another colleague of theirs.
Idris Gimba, another colleague had earlier posted a congratulatory message to the couple.
“Congratulations Madam for the birth of twins. Allah strengthen your body with robust health as you recorver and Allah gives the twins good health and long life, amin. Congrats bros Cyril Stober”….
Cyril Stober, retired from the Nigerian Television Authority in 2015, but still anchors a major flagship program on the Nigerian Television Authority.
Congratulations to the couple…
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities
- “‘Indictment’ reinforces our position that the EFCC, under his watch, has been a huge scam” – PDP on Ibrahim Magu
- Ose Anenih: Change and the Institutionalisation of Corruption
- Imo Governor queries IMSU VC over non-payment of staff salaries
- FG cancels resumption of schools, withdraws unity schools from 2020 WASSCE
- PHOTOS: Domestic flights resume in Nigeria’s airports
- Airborne transmission of COVID-19 cannot be ruled out says WHO
- Breaking: Ondo Assembly suspends deputy speaker
- Just In: An explosion on Oil mining lease 40 operated by NNPC has killed workers
- Doctors in Cross River State suspend strike