Estimated Reading Time: <1
Veteran Journalist and Broadcaster, Cyril Stober and wife, Elizabeth Banu also a broadcaster, have welcomed twin babies.
The Veteran broadcaster, Mr Cyril Stober married his colleague, Elizabeth Banu in 2018 in Yola, Adamawa State, Mrs Banu hometown. Both Mr Stober and Elizabeth Banu read the NTA Network news.
The two broadcasters are famed for casting the Network News and anchoring the programme, Tuesday live also on the NTA network.
Friends and colleagues of the couple were congratulating the two on social media over the birth of their children.
Mrs Laura Hassan, a newscaster at NTA network, congratulated the couple on her facebook, followed by another colleague of theirs.
Idris Gimba, another colleague had earlier posted a congratulatory message to the couple.
“Congratulations Madam for the birth of twins. Allah strengthen your body with robust health as you recorver and Allah gives the twins good health and long life, amin. Congrats bros Cyril Stober”….
Cyril Stober, retired from the Nigerian Television Authority in 2015, but still anchors a major flagship program on the Nigerian Television Authority.
Congratulations to the couple…
- Sharia court in Kano sentences 60 year old Man to death by stoning for Rape
- Former US Ambassador to Nigeria, Walter Carrington, Dies at 90
- How are bandits getting weapons? Buhari queries Service Chiefs
- UNILAG Vice-Chancellor, Ogundipe responds to sack notice. Says it is a ‘figment of the imagination’
- Borno Governor appoints new Chief Of Staff
- Insecurity: Allow responsible citizens carry weapons, Benue Governor tells FG
- Transportation costs might increase as Lagos government introduces new taxes
- Film Censors Board issues 30-day notice on mandatory content registration
- Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, in a new audio condemns Kano death sentence
- After NewsWireNGR Exclusive, Nigerian Govt assures, ‘Air Peace will recall some sacked pilots’