Estimated Reading Time: <1
The house of representatives committee on power, Tuesday, asked the National Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) to suspend the planned increase in electricity tariff.
Recall that NERC had directed the electricity distribution companies (DisCos) to enforce an upward review of the tariff starting from April 1.
NERC In a meeting in Abuja on Tuesday, Aliyu Magaji, the committee chairman, asked NERC to issue a directive suspending the upward review pending proper consultations on the matter.
- No better opportunity than now for all Christians to pray – Buhari’s Easter Message to Nigerians
- COVID-19: Health Minister says he is not aware if medical doctors in Nigeria are paid hazard allowance
- I never knew Nigeria’s healthcare infrastructure was in such bad state – Senior Nigerian Govt official says
- Lagos Govt denies relaxing lockdown in the state for Easter celebration
- Bauchi State governor, Senator Bala Mohammed tests negative for Coronavirus
- Lagos commissioner says government will soon commence search for COVID-19 patients in communities
- NCDC confirms 14 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Enahoro, Ali Get Presidential Pardon… 2,600 Inmates Freed
- Pharmacist Arrested For Raping A 12 Year Old Boy
- Court ask Naira Marley to shoot a video against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic – The Singer had said he didn’t believe in the virus