Estimated Reading Time: <1
The house of representatives committee on power, Tuesday, asked the National Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) to suspend the planned increase in electricity tariff.
Recall that NERC had directed the electricity distribution companies (DisCos) to enforce an upward review of the tariff starting from April 1.
NERC In a meeting in Abuja on Tuesday, Aliyu Magaji, the committee chairman, asked NERC to issue a directive suspending the upward review pending proper consultations on the matter.
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid