Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Lagos State Government has commenced electronic-registration (data capturing) of the 2020 May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Senior Secondary School candidates in public secondary schools in the state. The e-registration which took-off on January 9, 2020 is expected to end on January 31.
Commissioner for Education, Mrs. Folasade Adefisayo disclosed that the 322 Senior Secondary Schools in the state with a total of 47,804 candidates will benefit from the free registration for WASSCE.
Ahead of the e-registration of candidates, the Lagos State Ministry of Education had commenced the training of e-registration (Data Capturing) Officers drawn from within the Ministry of Education and the six education districts in the state.
She called for cooperation of all school principals to ensure a hitch-free exercise.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems