Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Lagos State Government has commenced electronic-registration (data capturing) of the 2020 May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Senior Secondary School candidates in public secondary schools in the state. The e-registration which took-off on January 9, 2020 is expected to end on January 31.
Commissioner for Education, Mrs. Folasade Adefisayo disclosed that the 322 Senior Secondary Schools in the state with a total of 47,804 candidates will benefit from the free registration for WASSCE.
Ahead of the e-registration of candidates, the Lagos State Ministry of Education had commenced the training of e-registration (Data Capturing) Officers drawn from within the Ministry of Education and the six education districts in the state.
She called for cooperation of all school principals to ensure a hitch-free exercise.
- Two Chinese miners abducted in Ebonyi
- B/Haram: Top commanders, logistic routes destroyed but attacks on soft targets persist – Army
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing and decontamination for budget ministries
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists
- Just In: Police arrests 25-year-old Wasiu Bankole for allegedly raping a 70-year-old woman
- Innovation in Times of Crisis: How a Nigerian Inventor is taking the lead
- Senate queries CBN over ‘missing’ $3.3 billion
- Nassarawa to get N8.1bn for the construction of multipurpose dam from FG
- Nigerian Airforce records first all-female crew on operational ISR mission
- Civil Society groups in Nigeria call for a state of emergency on SGBV in Nigeria.