Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Lagos State Government has commenced electronic-registration (data capturing) of the 2020 May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Senior Secondary School candidates in public secondary schools in the state. The e-registration which took-off on January 9, 2020 is expected to end on January 31.
Commissioner for Education, Mrs. Folasade Adefisayo disclosed that the 322 Senior Secondary Schools in the state with a total of 47,804 candidates will benefit from the free registration for WASSCE.
Ahead of the e-registration of candidates, the Lagos State Ministry of Education had commenced the training of e-registration (Data Capturing) Officers drawn from within the Ministry of Education and the six education districts in the state.
She called for cooperation of all school principals to ensure a hitch-free exercise.
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila
- Governor Masari resumes lockdown in Katsina after Eid el-Fitr Celebration
- 28 COVID-19 testing centres now 28 across Nigeria, Katsina and Ogun get labs – NCDC
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic